Monday, January 5, 2009

Freshly Baked...

What would you like to eat after Christmas and New Year food? Something a bit different, tasty and yum? :) I do agree!

Here I made a new food prep board, chicken curry puff. You can add other ingredient(s) as you like to make the puff tasty or spicy. I kinda like mild taste of chicken curry puff and not so spicy. Hmmmm... ;)

One thing I like about making miniature is to make something new even if often that I came up with totally no idea about what to make. I may like things and want to make what other miniature artisan(s) made but, to give respect to friends who are in the same field of 'work' I try not to do so. And try new things bring me great fun and good feeling.

I'm back! :)

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Lovely as always Rachel. Congratulations on your blog award I got one this morning as well..

Erika said...

That food prep board looked yumi.
I would eat those but wirh a filling of wegies insted ( I`m vegetarian)

Caseymini said...

Rachel, I love the chicken curry puffs! Neat idea.

Oops, I just sent you the same award that you got yesterday. I guess that makes you twice as good!;-)

Casey

Jo Raines said...

Beautiful as always! Please visit my blog for an award I passed on to you and Happy New Year!

Jody
http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Thank you! I'm glad you like the prep board. *^^*

Erika, I can make you veggie puff. ;)

Happy new year to you all. Wish you all the best in 2009 and ahead.

Rachel :)