Sunday, April 6, 2008

You Are Melting My Heart...

Cold and sweet! Yum, yum, yum! :)

Yes, simply like that. No matter how long you would like it last it will melt. The only way you can keep it longer is in cold place (like fridge) and away from your hand even if it breaks your heart. Otherwise, closely adore it in your warm and gentle palm, yet it melts down...

Either way it melts and it makes your heart melt...

I was asked from crafty moms about making play food - kids activity. Well, I think first of all you will need play dough or any colored air dry clay for your kinds and scale up cake or ice cream to make it easier for kids to do. I recommend cookie cutter to get your cake body, paper punch for leaves and flowers or bears, etc. But if you enjoy baking, bake clay will be perfect! I'll write more when I figure some more thing out. :)

No comments: