Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Roses Are Red...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet;
And so are you...

And my version is:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I am here *look around*,
And there are you!

Sweet isn't it? :D

This miniature cake is also sweet. I made this cake using pinkish tone flowers as main theme and tiny pale/pastel color flowers as decoration. The heart of the cake are deep pink roses surrounded with orange-pink roses and white rose buds. Beneath the roses are tiny 4 petals light green, yellow, pale lilac, pale blue flowers.

The cake is in white cream color with decorating cream wrapping around. I, normally, make chocolate cake for flower cake. I love dark color of the cake which drives beautiful color of the decorating flowers, it gives nice contrast. But white cream cake made flower cake soft and sweet. Love it! :)

No comments: