Sunday, January 27, 2008

Miniature Flower Bouquet


Finally, I finished flower orders from my mini-lover customers! :) Custom design flower bouquets for their doll house(s) - in glass container, no pottery pot or ceramic vase. The bouquet should be classy look in one color tone or mixed color but, not rainbow...

Now... that's complicated as different people like different thing (and I love colorful flower bouquet - the rainbow kind!). Oh dear... Anyway, let's try...

Using technique I named 'free hand arrangement', I ended up with more than 10 different style bouquets. Here are 2 of those I like most, I think the first one look classy (to me) and the second one is cute. It reminds me to a daisy field (I love daisy ;)).

Make bouquet, I need a good mood day. I think the arrangement and color of the flowers reflect my mood. I wonder... Is there any kind of flower people use to celebrate Halloween ? (No, pumpkin is not a flower. ;))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPERBE!!!!vraiment trés joli,trés belles réalisations,

Rachel said...

Merci. :)

Anonymous said...

Really pretty...